California Employment Law

Contact Us

California Employment Attorney

Representing Private and Federal Employees throughout California

As an employee, you should never have to put up with unlawful treatment. If you have faced discrimination, sexual harassment, wage violations, wrongful termination, or any other type of misconduct, you may be able to recover compensation and other forms of relief. You must act quickly, however: There are strict deadlines for bringing claims against your employer. Our employment lawyer has 35 years of experience handling workplace disputes and is ready to provide friendly, results-driven advocacy throughout each step of the process. Bennett Legal Services is committed to championing the rights of employees and will do everything we can to help you get the justice you deserve.

Call (888) 807-5755 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We offer flexible payment options.

How We Can Help

We make it our mission to protect and enforce the rights of private and federal employees involved in employment disputes. In many cases, you will need to file a claim with an enforcement agency, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or California‚Äôs Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH), before you can sue your employer. Our team at Bennett Legal Services is extensively familiar with both the administrative and litigation processes and will fight for you every step of the way. 

Our employment attorney can represent you if your rights were violated under the:

  • California Fair Employment and Housing Act
  • Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
  • Equal Pay Act
  • Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
  • Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
  • Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA)
  • Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

Do Not Miss the Deadline for Filing a Claim. Speak to a Lawyer Today.

No one wants to learn they missed their chance to hold an employer accountable for a legitimate grievance. Private employees may only have 180 days to file a claim with the EEOC, and federal employees get even less time, typically only having 45 days to start administrative proceedings. The sooner you get in touch with a legal professional after experiencing unlawful treatment, the better. We can help you understand how much time you have to file, what the process will involve, and what types of compensation you may be able to recover. 

We are here for you during this stressful and difficult time. Contact us online or call (888) 807-5755 to discuss your legal options with us.

contact bennett legal services

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call the firm or complete the form below.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.